About my studio
Welcome to my studio – “barbartri”.
I create and work full time in my own little paradise – my studio at the corner of the garden and the dense forest. I like experimenting, trying difficult and also classical technological procedures. I am looking for and exploring new expressive possibilities, by means of which I materialise a wide range of innovative inspirations.
– From my sketches I illustrate books – from poetry to fairy tales.
– I use time consuming but amazing intaglio technique – printing and printmaking technique in which the image is incised into a surface and the incised line or sunken area holds the ink. It is the direct opposite of a relief print.
– Dolce vita! I create beautiful and unique copper jewelry. Life is beautiful, let’s celebrate life.
– I am inspired by Indonesian batik. I have found a unique connection between technology and traditional Slovak ornaments – I create blueprint fabrics. The fabrics under my hands turn into original and beautiful dresses in limited editions.
– I offer individual workshops for children and adults to develop creativity and art skills. Creativity and colour world should be our priority and food for the soul. Love, however, marries beauty.
Together with your children, we can create an original painting on a large canvas, for example, for a
living room wall. There are no limits to your fantasy.